Every piano sold by M. Steinert & Sons is backed by a warranty. The warranty and coverage will vary by manufacturer and whether the piano is new, used, or part of our Certified Piano Program (CPP).
New Manufacturer Warranty
- New Steinway pianos are backed by Steinway’s 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Boston and Essex pianos are backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty.
- Roland pianos top-of-the-line (GP/LX) models have a 10-year parts and labor warranty. Roland quality is legendary in the music products industry and is backed by the strongest warranty in the business.
- Roland HP series (except the HP702) are backed by a 10-year parts and labor warranty.
- Roland HP 702/DP/FP pianos are backed 5 years Parts, 2-year labor warranty.
Certified Piano Program Warranty
M. Steinert & Sons Certified Piano Program (MS&S CPP) instruments are Steinway & Sons pianos 30 years old or younger, and Steinway Designed Boston and Essex pianos 10 years or younger. MS&S CPP pianos are assessed by a qualified technician using a stringent 88-point quality inspection to ensure authenticity, exceptional condition, and performance suitability. Any necessary repairs to, or parts replaced on an MS&S CPP piano must include 100% genuine Steinway parts. All Steinert Certified Pianos come with a signed inspection report and Steinert Certified Piano three-year limited warranty certificate. M. Steinert & Sons Certified Pianos include M. Steinert & Sons Lifetime and Full Value Trade-Up Promise.
Learn more about M. Steinert & Sons Certified Piano Program.
Used Piano Warranty
Used pianos will receive a 90 day Steinert limited warranty.
Used pianos also qualify for our M. Steinert & Sons Lifetime and Full Value Trade-Up Promise.