EKS Music School
M. Steinert & Sons and the EKS Music School
Creating Quality Musical Experiences
M. Steinert & Sons, New England’s premier piano dealer, is pleased to partner with the EKS Music School.
Steinert knows that beginnings matter and needs evolve. Not every family or student is ready to jump into the piano of their dreams from the start. We have many options to offer the beginner, as well as the concert pianist.
Options for families and students:
- Rentals: The EZ-Start Piano Rental program. The right touch and tone matter when first impressions are being made. Plus, EKS Music School students get $10 off the monthly rate of the already attractive EZ Start rental rates.
- Entry Level Pianos: Having a fully weighted instrument is important while building the strength and agility needed for reasonable progression. Check out options from Roland digital pianos and the remarkably affordable Steinway designed Essex piano line. Quality options starting at $1,249.
- The Best! Sometimes beginning with the end in mind makes sense.
The world famous Steinway piano is widely considering the finest piano in the world. Standards for touch and tone are set early in the learning process, so, if means allow, find out why Steinway maintains its legacy unmatched quality and musical expression.
Complete the brief form at the bottom to receive your benefits from this partnership. Plus, a portion of the proceeds of all purchases will benefit the EKS Music School.
Educational Resources for the piano shopper:
- Top Piano Buyer Questions Answered
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Piano Keys
- Major Differences between Grands and Verticals
- Used vs New Steinway – Why some pianos last longer and sound better than others.
M. Steinert & Sons offers the following:
- Lifetime Steinway Trade-Up Promise promise.
- Financing programs to allow monthly installments.
- Player systems and installation (see the new amazing Steinway Spirio too!).
- Professional delivery and ongoing service.
- The confidence and security of working with a company that’s served the Massachusetts music economy for over 150 years!
Ellyses Kuan, Director of the EKS Music School shares the following thoughts on working with M. Steinert & Sons:
“Vivian Handis has always blown me away with her knowledge, professionalism, and integrity when it comes to service! I walked into the M.Steinert store in downtown in 2012, summer, and I was very fortunate to meet Vivian. I have been referring my students to her (only) since then. She always gives the best options and honest recommendation to all her customers. All families in my school praise her every time they purchase a new piano for themselves.”
Receive a Value Certificate from M. Steinert & Sons – up to $1050 savings.
As part of our 150th Anniversary with Steinway – we are offering this Value Certificate to select educational partners that can be applied the purchase price of any in-stock piano or EZ start rental.